• Manage and grow relationships with key decision makers within defined national accounts.
• Drive overall commercial execution and excellence across assigned priority accounts by accomplishing the following:
• Represent FMI as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts with key decision makers across the system (e.g. Director, VP and C-Suite level).
• Partner closely with account and internal leadership to drive alignment and execution success.
• Collaborate with Area Sales Directors and Regional Sales Leaders to evaluate sales opportunities pertinent to strategy and territory business plans; assess where there may be synergies and opportunities across the customers.
• Must be able to successfully navigate matrixed organizational structures, as well as large complex customers and their processes.
• Communicate strategies, milestones, accomplishments, and insights pertaining to accounts.
• Interact with key stakeholders – national accounts, internal SMEs and decision makers aligned to strategic objectives of accounts, sales teams.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 7+ years’ experience in a commercial role within a pharmaceutical, diagnostics, healthcare, research products or similar industry environment
• Master’s of Business Administration or other advanced (Master’s+) Degree in a business field
• 2+ years of experience:
• Strong interpersonal skills that include excellent skills in written communication, oral communication, collaboration, and problem solving with other departments and colleagues
• Understanding of the Community Oncology landscape and the unique challenges facing Oncologists in this space both now and looking forward
• Understanding of HIPAA and the importance of patient data privacy
• Commitment to reflect FMI’s values: passion, patients, innovation and collaboration
Foundation Medicine, Inc. (FMI) began with an idea—to simplify the complex nature of cancer genomics, bringing cutting-edge science and technology to everyday cancer care. Our approach generates insights that help doctors match patients to more treatment options and helps accelerate the development of new therapies. Foundation Medicine is the culmination of talented people coming together to realize an important vision, and the work we do every day impacts real lives.
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enter your details and we will notify you when new roles that might be a fit are posted!