About the Job
The Associate Director, Compliance is a member of the Compliance Department who has responsibility for supporting the Compliance Program and related healthcare-compliance projects. Leveraging advanced experience, the incumbent assists in identifying and mitigating risks and developing and driving key compliance policies and initiatives.
• Identify healthcare compliance-related gaps in current processes or practices and develop corresponding mitigation plans.
• Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities, and manage day-to-day operation of the Compliance Program.
• Develop and deliver training to ensure that FMI employees are properly trained on compliance resources, risk areas, policies and procedures and reporting duties.
• Assist with and participate in monitoring and auditing activities to assess and detect risk areas and potential areas of concern within the Compliance Program.
• Assist and participate in compliance investigations arising from alleged instances of non-compliance.
• Present Compliance Reports to the Compliance Committee and FMI’s Senior Management Team and keep the Compliance Committee and the Senior Management Team generally informed of the operation and progress of the Compliance Program.
• Keep apprised of compliance trends in life sciences and incorporate improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Juris Doctor Degree
• 4+ years of experience in a life sciences company, with at least 2 of such years in a Compliance role
• Juris Doctor, Master's of Business Administration/MBA or Master's of Public Health Degree
· within healthcare compliance in the life sciences industry, focused in the diagnostics sector or alternatively in the device or therapeutics sectors
· working within a broad based, comprehensive compliance program, with demonstrated success in developing and implementing a program
· working in a large law firm specializing in healthcare matters and healthcare compliance
· with Cornerstone or other learning management system
· delivering training or developing training related to compliance
• Strong understanding of policies and procedures related to healthcare compliance issues, including anti-kickback, HIPPA, False Claims Act, and Stark Act
• Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• Strong professional and interpersonal skills
• Commitment to reflect FMI's values: patients, passion, innovation, and collaboration
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.