Our Medical team’s culture of curiosity and service supports its mission to ensure that each patient receives the right treatment for their unique cancer.
Watch the video above to see how each member has the chance to make a real impact.
About the Job
The Clinical Data Management Associate provides data management support for FMI’s biopharmaceutical and academic research partners as data is generated, analyzed, and monitored. The role is responsible for standard data deliverables, such as standard genomic analysis, and serves as a point of contact between FMI's cross-functional teams and external biopharma and academic partners’ study teams.
• Responsible for standard data deliverables such as standard genomic analysis to biopharmaceutical and academic research partners.
• Provide support for the execution of raw data requests and non-standard data requests.
• Provide support for review and quality control activities for formal data transfers to external partners, including IXRS (interactive response system) transfers and data reconciliation.
• Provide support for ongoing studies to the data management team to meet data deliverable requirements.
• Provide support for internal process improvements around data delivery.
• Provide input to the internal software development team to improve processes and technology used to perform data transfers and assist in reconciliation efforts.
• Act as point of contact for internal collaborations with Clinical Operations, Information Technology, and special project teams.
• Participate in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development and revision.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a health or science field
• 1+ years of academic or professional experience in clinical oncology trials and/or handling complex clinical data sets including genomic data
• 1+ years of work experience in the science or health industry
• Experience in a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) or lab vendor environment
• Experience in scientific data management in various phases of project design and analysis
• Knowledge of and experience working within Good Clinical Practices, International Conference on Harmonization requirements, Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium standards and other guidelines pertinent to clinical data
• Demonstrated ability to:
• Demonstrated excellent communication and collaboration skillset including ability to diffuse difficult conversations
• Track record of applying attention to detail and of meeting short- and long-term deadlines
• Understanding of HIPAA and the importance of patient data privacy
• Commitment to reflect FMI's values: Passion, Patients, Innovation, and Collaboration
Please be aware that Foundation Medicine mandates COVID-19 vaccination of all employees regardless of work location. Accommodations may be made in accordance with applicable law.
Foundation Medicine, Inc. (FMI) began with an idea—to simplify the complex nature of cancer genomics, bringing cutting-edge science and technology to everyday cancer care. Our approach generates insights that help doctors match patients to more treatment options and helps accelerate the development of new therapies. Foundation Medicine is the culmination of talented people coming together to realize an important vision, and the work we do every day impacts real lives.
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.
Shakti, Foundation Medicine’s Senior Director of Pathology, and Senior Associate Medical Director, discusses the direct link between his daily work and making a positive impact for people with cancer. Hear a about a day in the life of a Pathologist at Foundation Medicine.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enter your details and we will notify you when new roles that might be a fit are posted!