About the Job
The Associate Director, Field Operations plays an important role in ensuring that our BioPharma team have the tools, resources, and technology they need to successfully execute their roles and ultimately help FMI achieve its mission of transforming cancer care. The Field & Business Operations team is focused on field automation and enablement tools/technology, master data management and data stewardship, incentive compensation plan administration and operations, field reporting and field operational support. This role partners closely with other members of the Field & Business Operations Team, with the Strategic Insights, Analytics & Enablement Team as well as stake holders within the Field and Marketing Teams, IT and beyond.
• Act as a single point of contact in FBO for BioPharma Team to strategically understand current unmet needs as it relates to SFA and Enablement tools.
• Act as the business expert for the BioPharma teams for various Sales Force Automation & Enablement tools (CRM, Field Reporting Platforms, etc.) and related data.
• Partner with FBO team, Strategic Insights & Analytics and IT to develop tools, dashboards, reports, and technology solutions that capture key performance metrics that enable the BioPharma Team to be more effective in their roles.
• Partner with IT and other internal teams to manage all aspects of users’ security and licenses within the various enablement platforms.
• Ensure that all field enablement and automation platforms adhere to FMI’s compliance policies.
• Partner effectively with other Data Steward and Data Governance leads across the company to ensure data integrity and a strategic data vision.
• Identify and implement improvements to customer master data quality.
• Identify variances and issues with data integrity to ensure proper and compliant data organization.
• Partner with marketing, BioPharma Team and Strategic Insights & Analytics to develop data reporting tools, templates and dashboards for BioPharma Team and biopharma partners.
• Provide thought partnership to field leadership and Strategic Insights & Analytics in the development of field incentive compensation plans and contests and field force structure and sizing.
• Partner with Legal and HR to ensure that proper documentation for field employees is captured and on file.
• Monitor any deviations from the quarterly IC budget and support leadership decision making on plan deviations.
• Run monthly, quarterly, and annual IC reports and partner with finance and payroll for execution.
• Be responsible for administration of all IC plans as well as the field awards and recognition program.
• Develop, manage and execute processes to ensure, track and maintain updated and historical territory and/or account alignments in various SFA and enablement systems.
• Create processes and tools to ensure compliant and accurate documentation and execution.
• Partner with internal stakeholders as necessary to ensure that the BioPharma Team receive the operational support they need to be successful in the field.
• Partner with finance regarding the car allowance program for field employees.
• Travel internationally/domestically up to 15% of the time.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8+ years of relevant experience with CRM systems or within a commercial or field operations function within the pharma, biotech, or diagnostics industry (including in a consulting or supplier role)
• Master’s Degree or MBA
• Experience in BioPharma, Oncology or Diagnostics
• Experience in supporting CRM build outs across business functions
• 3+ years of experience working on Salesforce, Veeva, Dynamics, and/or comparable CRM and CRM tools
• Familiarity with database architecture and back-end of commercial systems
• Demonstrated initiative to identify problems, issues, and symptoms within the assigned area of responsibility
• Demonstrated ability to:
• apply basic consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, and translation of solutions to business value
• use time effectively and prioritize, as well as, manage multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines
• work both independently and cross functionally as part of a team
• manage multiple projects simultaneously
• lead projects effectively with multiple departments/stakeholders in a healthcare company such as, but not limited to, multiple field teams, marketing, marketing operations, field operations, IT, business operations, and compliance/legal
• Advanced organizational and computer skills (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Strong budget management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a solid process orientation
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
• Commitment to FMI values: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.