About the Job
The Associate Director, Health Systems National Accounts is a field-based role with direct customer engagement and ensures access to and drives the growth of FMI’s products by working directly with national integrated delivery systems (IDNs), national hospital systems, reference labs, centralized labs, and other oncology customer groups serving patients at the national network level.
• Manage and grow relationships with key decision makers within defined national accounts.
• Drive overall volume across assigned priority accounts by accomplishing the following:• Identify and set account strategies based on robust assessment of account, market, clinical, regulatory, financial, and reimbursement considerations. Refine plan to meet ongoing changes in landscape. • Create and execute business plans that deliver comprehensive solutions to customers that drive engagement and systemic adoption of FMI portfolio (e.g. guidelines). • Lead contract negotiations and national execution within defined accounts. • Drive execution of strategy through RSLs and AEs at local accounts to ensure optimal and consistent support & customer satisfaction. Coach to plan as necessary.
• Represent FMI as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts with key decision makers across the system (e.g. Director, VP and C-Suite level).
• Partner closely with account and internal leadership to drive alignment and execution success.
• Collaborate with Area Sales Directors and RSLs to evaluate sales opportunities pertinent to strategy and territory business plans; assess where there may be synergies and opportunities across the customers.
• Successfully navigate matrixed organizational structures, as well as large complex customers and their processes.
• Communicate strategies, milestones, accomplishments, and insights pertaining to accounts.
• Interact with key stakeholders – national accounts, internal SMEs and decision makers aligned to strategic objectives of accounts, sales teams.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 7+ years’ experience in a commercial role within a pharmaceutical, diagnostics, healthcare, research products or similar industry environment
• Demonstrated track record of managing complex, national accounts, preferably related to oncology and/or pathology
• Proven track record to negotiate and execute contracting
• Demonstrated track record of strategy development, innovation, and successful implementation of effective business solutions with defined customer set
• Understanding of HIPAA and the importance of patient data privacy
• Commitment to reflect FMI’s values: passion, patients, innovation and collaboration
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enter your details and we will notify you when new roles that might be a fit are posted!