About the Job
The Associate I, Data Reporting provides quality control and delivery of patient data to FMI’s Pharmaceutical and Academic research partners. The incumbent is responsible for accurate and timely data reporting and data entry that impacts the successful implementation and ongoing execution of FMI research partnerships.
• Upload, enter, and maintain study sample data in FMI’s internal data management and reporting systems.
• Query resolution.
• Perform quality control and ensure accuracy of all data provided to our Academic and Pharmaceutical partners.
• Ensure comprehensive review and processing of confidential and time-sensitive information.
• Ensure quality standards for data reporting are met, including compliance with HIPAA, GDP, and GCP.
• Proactively identify and raise issues related to data integrity and process improvements. Provide recommendations for resolutions as needed.
• Coordinate and communicate all relevant study activities to ensure timely delivery of partner milestones.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with sub-teams including Bioinformatics, Data Management, Clinical Operations, Lab Operations and Technology for:
· Releasing reports and holding reports;
· Report template and IXRS (interactive response system) transfers;
· Daily study specific reporting workflows to ensure deliverables meet TAT (Turn Around Time);
· Partner Relationship Management;
· Internal Tech Solutions with WLM (Work List Manager), BI (Business Intelligence), PRA (Pharma Reporting Application, Partner Portal and CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in a health or science field
• 1+ years of professional work experience in the science or health industry
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis in Excel
• Familiarity with oncology, clinical research, molecular biology, genetics and/or bioinformatics
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work with a cross-functional team
• Successful history of performing tasks under deadline pressure
• Strong prioritization skills
• Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision
• Understanding of HIPAA and the importance of patient data privacy
• Commitment to values held at FMI: Patients, Innovation, Collaboration, and Passion
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.