About the Job
The Associate I, Data Reporting provides quality control and delivery of patient data to FMI’s pharmaceutical partners and is responsible for accurate and timely data reporting and data entry that impacts the successful implementation and ongoing execution of FMI biopharma partnerships.
• Upload, enter, and maintain new study sample data in FMI’s internal data management and reporting systems.
• Perform quality control and ensure accuracy of all data provided to pharmaceutical partners.
• Ensure comprehensive review and processing of confidential and time-sensitive information.
• Ensure quality standards for data reporting are met, including compliance with HIPAA, GDP, and GCP.
• Proactively identify and raise issues related to data integrity and provide recommendations for resolutions as needed.
• Coordinate and communicate all relevant study activities to ensure timely delivery of partner milestones.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with sub-teams including Bioinformatics, Data Management, Alliance Management and Technology, for:
· Releasing reports and holding reports;
· Report template and IXRS transfers;
· Daily study specific reporting schedule;
· Customer Relationship Management;
· WLM, BI and PRA.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in a health or science field
• 2+ years of professional work experience in the science or health industry
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiarity with oncology, molecular biology, genetics and/or bioinformatics
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail
• Successful history of performing complex reporting under deadline pressure
• Strong prioritization skills
• Basic programming skills
• Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision
• Expert cross-functional problem solving and collaboration skillset
• Understanding of HIPPA and the importance of patient privacy
• Commitment to values held at FMI: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.