About the Job
The People Experience Associate is responsible for the day-to-day administrative support pertaining to FMI candidates and employees, and administers effective delivery of transactional employee procedures across the employee lifecycle. This role is responsible for enhancing the quality and efficiency of candidate and employee experiences throughout touchpoints of the employee journey from hire to retire. People Experience Associates focus on the successful execution of HR transactions such as hiring administration, interview scheduling, onboarding, relocations, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
• Process Employee Transactions such as:
• Coordinate Talent Acquisition Activities:
• Support Data and Reporting for People Team:
• Additional Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree, or in lieu of a Degree 4+ years of office administrative or customer facing work experience, AND:
• 2+ years of experience in human resources operations, shared services, process improvement, administrative, customer service or related fields
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Prior experience working with confidential or sensitive data
• Experience using Oracle HRM Systems
• Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills and a “can-do” response to internal and external customers
• Comfort working in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Commitment to reflect FMI’s values: patients, collaboration, passion and innovation
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.