Our Medical team’s culture of curiosity and service supports its mission to ensure that each patient receives the right treatment for their unique cancer.
Watch the video above to see how each member has the chance to make a real impact.
About the Job
The Clinical Product Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of clinical trial solutions to support and differentiate Foundation Medicine’s offerings as it relates to our support and conduct of clinical trials. Individuals in this role are responsible for leading the continued evolution and maintenance of the current FoundationSmartTrialsTM offerings, including patient matching and clinical trial site identification, and for identifying and launching new solutions, services or partnerships to maximize our current offerings in support of clinical trials and Profiling Studies. This position manages a product or service, including design and implementation, leading operational execution, and management of continuous improvement and process and system optimization. Additionally, this role supports Clinical Operations and Data Management Strategic Projects as it relates to competitive market intelligence and future Clinical Trial offerings.
• Function as Clinical Product Lead for Clinical Trial Solutions:
• Support Partnership Discussions with Clinical Trial Solution Providers:
• Competitive/Market intelligence on changes and new offering in Clinical Trial space:
• Support Strategic Projects/Initiatives as needed:
• Provide Project Management support:
• Provide Communication and Change Management support:
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• 4+ years of experience in product or project management in Life Sciences
• Masters or Advanced Degree in a business or scientific discipline
• Proven work experience in product or project management, especially in the pharmaceutical or diagnostic industry or a comparable position in clinical trials
• Experience working in a cross-functional environment, especially in a leadership capacity
• Experience in business process management
• Experience of Change and Communication Management
• Strong clinical trial knowledge or experience, especially in oncology
• Knowledge of clinical trial regulatory requirements and how these requirements relate to the drug development process
• Proficiency with use of applications and collaborative tools
• Familiarity with process & training management e.g., process mapping, documentation, training systems
• Knowledge and understanding of GCP regulatory requirements, patient privacy standards as well as knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical terminology
• Ability to manage all aspects of a successful product and project throughout its lifecycle
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, organize, plan and manage multiple tasks efficiently and complete task assignments independently
• Ability to work in a team/oriented environment and establishing and maintaining effective work relationships with co-workers within and across a matrix organization
• Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills
• Understanding of HIPAA and the importance of patient data privacy
• Commitment to reflect FMI’s values: Patients, Passion, Innovation, and Collaboration
LI - Remote [Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States]
Please be aware that Foundation Medicine mandates COVID-19 vaccination of all employees regardless of work location. Accommodations may be made in accordance with applicable law.
Foundation Medicine, Inc. (FMI) began with an idea—to simplify the complex nature of cancer genomics, bringing cutting-edge science and technology to everyday cancer care. Our approach generates insights that help doctors match patients to more treatment options and helps accelerate the development of new therapies. Foundation Medicine is the culmination of talented people coming together to realize an important vision, and the work we do every day impacts real lives.
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.
Shakti, Foundation Medicine’s Senior Director of Pathology, and Senior Associate Medical Director, discusses the direct link between his daily work and making a positive impact for people with cancer. Hear a about a day in the life of a Pathologist at Foundation Medicine.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enter your details and we will notify you when new roles that might be a fit are posted!