About the Job
The Director, Data Products Marketing Strategy is an integral part of the Portfolio Marketing team within Global Portfolio Strategy (GPS). As Director, Data Products Marketing Strategy, the incumbent is responsible for developing the global marketing strategies for FMI’s current data products portfolio and pipeline. The Director is experienced, preferably with data products, in developing overarching marketing strategies within a portfolio in a pre-launch and launch life cycle phase. This position is an individual contributor (IC) role and has the potential to develop into a people manager within the GPS organization.
• Accountable for developing long-term (5 year) and short-term (90-day) strategic marketing goals for FMI data products and pipeline from a global perspective with measurable impact on customer utilization and/or patient access.
• Collaborates with the Sr. Director, Portfolio Marketing and peers within the team to set the overall objectives and long-range goals for the data products with a portfolio mindset; this role requires the individual to make decisions that have significant impact on these objectives and goals.
• Collaborates with key internal stakeholders across multiple organizations to ensure strategic co-development and subsequent alignment on strategy and positioning of data products within the portfolio.
• Serves as a critical member of the Sr Director’s leadership team.
• Partners closely with the Commercial and Biopharma organizations to capture key stakeholder needs, as well as ensure alignment and fluid pull-through of strategy into execution.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 7+ years of marketing experience in data, software, and/or SAAS products
• MBA or other related graduate level degree preferred
• Experience in oncology strongly preferred
• Expertise in all aspects of data product marketing focusing on strategic development with full end-to-end experience in positioning, branding, campaign development, and channel mix for a mindset towards executional pull-through
• Extensive knowledge of the international healthcare system within oncology including both the diagnostic and pharmaceutical areas
• Ability to influence the strategic direction for a portfolio of products and translate that direction into an action plan for self and cross-functional teams, ultimately, making progress in the face of ambiguity
• Ability to think with an enterprise mindset
• Ability to influence and inspire individuals and teams across multiple organizations, from front-line employees to the executive level
• Ability to flex and thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills to effectively interpret and utilize quantitative and qualitative data to shape strategies and tactics
• Strong customer orientation and focus
• Passion for the life sciences and bringing innovative technologies to market for the benefit of patients
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
• Identification with FMI’s values: patients, passion, innovation, and collaboration
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.