ABOUT THE JOB
The Director, Diagnostic Portfolio Strategy will be an integral part of the Portfolio Marketing team within Global Portfolio Strategy (GPS). As Director, Diagnostic Portfolio Strategy, the incumbent will be responsible for developing the global marketing strategies for FMI’s current diagnostic products portfolio and pipeline. The candidate must be experienced, preferably within oncology, in developing overarching marketing strategies within a portfolio in a pre-launch and launch lifecycle phase. In addition, this role will initially be an individual contributor (IC ) role and has the potential to develop into a people manager within the GPS organization.
· Accountable for developing long-term (5 year) and short-term (90-day) strategic marketing goals for FMI diagnostic portfolio and pipeline from a global perspective with measurable impact on customer utilization and/or patient access.
· Collaborates with the Sr. Director, Portfolio Marketing and peers within the team to set the overall objectives and long-range goals for the data products with a portfolio mindset; this role requires the individual to make decision that have significant impact on these objectives and goals
· Collaborates with key internal stakeholders across multiple organizations to ensure strategic co-development and subsequent alignment on strategy and positioning of diagnostic products within the portfolio
· Serves as a critical member of the Sr Director’s leadership team and acts as the main point of contact on global commercialization teams as well
· Partners closely with the Commercial and Biopharma organizations to capture key stakeholder needs as well as ensure alignment and fluid pull-through of strategy into execution
· Expertise in all aspects of product marketing focusing on strategic development with full end-to-end experience in positioning, branding, campaign development and channel mix for a mindset towards executional pull-through
· Extensive knowledge of the international healthcare system within oncology including both the diagnostic and pharmaceutical areas
· Strong analytical skills to effectively interpret and utilize quantitative and qualitative data to shape strategies and tactics
· Ability to influence the strategic direction for a portfolio of products and translate that direction into an action plan for self and cross-functional teams, ultimately, making progress in the face of ambiguity
· Ability to think with an enterprise mindset
· Ability to influence and inspire individuals and teams across multiple organizations, from front-line employees to the executive level
· Ability to flex and thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
· Strong customer orientation and focus
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.