Curious how you can help? Good. Curiosity is our most important requirement.
About the Job
The Dir, Information Security, Application Security is responsible for overseeing and managing all Application information security activities and related functions. These activities include design and implementation of application information security measures for key business processes and information technologies, such as in house developed applications, mobile applications, and commercial off the shelf software This position is also responsible for the creation and implementation of application security policies, procedures and instructions based on local legislation, international legislation, and company requirements.
• Lead the FMI Application Security Team to drive measurable security improvements across the enterprise.
• Lead and participate in application security risk assessments as part of project lifecycles.
• Serve as the Product Owner for application security requests across the technology teams.
• Prioritize application security-related work on development and infrastructure teams.
• Manage processes.
• Manage a team.
• Partner with technology leadership teams to develop, plan, implement and provide oversight of an enterprise application security program and roadmap.
• Collaborate with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Compliance Team to define and improve HIPAA security policies.
• Coordinate with technology leadership and technology teams on initiatives to drive compliance with FMI IT Security Policy.
• Mentor the Application Information Security team members and implement professional development plans for all members of the team.
• Serve as a member and/or leader of assigned projects and provide information security support to all areas within the Legal & Security departments.
• Approve budgetary items.
• Represent FMI to an external audience or partnership.
• Maintain availability to work outside of a regularly scheduled shift.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related field
• 12+ years of experience in information technology
• 10+ years of experience in the architecture, design and implementation of secure solutions for infrastructure, applications, and compliance
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related field
• 10+ years of experience in application security with a history of increased responsibilities
• Experience in Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accounting Act (HIPAA), Service Organization Controls (SOC)
• Experience with building and deploying a secure SDLC program
• Experience defining, implementing, and complying with information security policies, procedures and standards
• Technical expertise in the areas of application security architecture and Software development life cycles.
• Agreement to maintain confidentiality as it pertains to sensitive company, employee, and proprietary data/information
• Understanding of HIPAA and the importance of patient data privacy
• Commitment to reflect FMI’s values: passion, patients, innovation and collaboration
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Our recent Hackathon brought our colleagues from all departments and regions together to create & innovate.