About the Job
The Director, BioPharma Global Commercial Strategy is a key member of the BioPharma Team in Portfolio & Partner Solutions, a group responsible for
· Evolving the strategic direction of FMI’s portfolio of offerings for biopharma partners, and
· Accelerating opportunities for the pull-through of innovative solutions across the biopharma value chain.
In this role, you will work collaboratively and cross-functionally to drive the development & pull through of a scalable global commercial offering for FMI’s BioPharma partners.
· Lead the development & support implementation of FMI’s commercial value proposition and its positioning in driving toward solutions for biopharma partners across the value chain
· Develop, maintain & implement a prioritization framework for commercial opportunities across our portfolio of partners
· Partner closely across FMI commercial and marketing teams to define, resource and communicate the core commercial offering for our biopharma partnerships
· Foster productive relationship with FMI’s international commercial partners to drive long-term strategic planning around commercial partnership opportunities & needs
· Represent FMI’s global commercial capabilities with partners as needed
· In partnership with Alliance Management, optimize commercial governance & committees that can support innovation and growth in our commercial partnership model
· Work closely with legal, compliance & deal strategy to optimize relevant agreement structures and guidance
· Partner closely cross-functionally to develop options that can support an integrated on-market approach for our biopharma partners
· Represent the commercial voice of our biopharma partners in internal marketing and strategy projects
· Maintain availability to work outside of a regularly scheduled shift
· Travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time (post COVID)
· Lead/support other projects as periodically assigned
• Advanced degree in business or a scientific discipline
• 8+ years in pharma/biotech commercial or marketing responsible for shaping oncology therapeutic biomarker/CDx strategy, &/or in a business development, alliance management role in diagnostics focusing on commercialization deals/partnerships with pharma/biopharma
· Solid knowledge of global oncology therapeutic & CDx commercialization
· Experience leading and working collaboratively in highly matrixed, multi-disciplinary, global teams
· Demonstrated experience defining and pulling-through strategies and tactics to support successful co-launches drugs & diagnostics globally
· Strong communication skills and ability to present effectively across a range of stakeholders and to senior management
· Experience working in dynamic teams; demonstrated ability to operate and deliver in a fast pace environment and with ambiguity
· Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
· Commitment to FMI values: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you. Your friend will receive an email shortly.