About the Job
The Intern, Employer Branding supports and assists with recruitment-focused marketing by building relevant campaigns, creating attention-grabbing content, and exploring a career in branding.
The FMI Internship Program is offered to students currently registered in a degree program. It is a 10-12 week summer commitment, Full Time, 40 hours/week. Interns will gain a greater understanding of Foundation Medicine through challenging project-based work, Spotlight Speaker Series with company executives, and the chance to connect with all employees by attending many company-wide virtual events.
This team is currently working remotely, but when working in office is based in Boston, MA.
Foundation Medicine is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
• Create effective recruitment content (blogs. landing pages, photos) for our careers website and social media.
• Maintain and promote a talent brand toolkit to encourage employee ambassadors.
• Build and engage with our talent community through use of email marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate with other departments on a shared content editorial calendar to plan specific and timely marketing campaigns.
• Monitor online conversations and reviews, seeking opportunities to create external engagement.
• Benchmark data and research market hiring and branding trends.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Rising junior or senior enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Creative Writing or a related field
• Copywriting, blogging or editing experience
• Experience with social media marketing
• Basic video editing experience
• Working knowledge of analytics and measuring success
• Strong interest and affinity for brand building and storytelling
• Passion for new platforms and marketing trends
• Commitment to FMI values: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Foundation Medicine’s commitment to bringing positive learning experiences to students through our Internship Program has not changed in light of Covid-19 restrictions. We have moved our 2021 program to be a virtual one, and are continuing to provide meaningful work to university students. If selected to participate in our virtual Internship Program, you will be given challenging work, robust networking opportunities, and many ways to experience Foundation Medicine’s culture. While we anxiously await the time when we are all able to be together again, we will not let this slow us down. At Foundation Medicine, we are driven to bring our best to patients every day and we look forward to working with the brightest minds.