Curious how you can help? Good. Curiosity is our most important requirement.
About the Job
The IT Governance Manager, Information Technology collaborates with strategic partners across the organization to prioritize and accelerate delivery of process and programs to support ongoing efforts of enterprise enablement. The role relies heavily on a blend of traditional project management practices with emphasis on organizational change management, strategic planning and focus on ensuring ongoing alignment between IT department activities and corporate objectives.
• Lead governance initiatives that are fully aligned to deliver value across FMI–
• Initiative Planning and Management –
• Represent the program to all stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of delivery, assisting in external communication and initiatives to improve transparency.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience in project management (managing projects and/or applying Scrum methodology to managing projects)
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
• Certification in Agile Program Management, Certified Scrum Master or Project Management Professional or similar credentials
• Experience with enterprise-level change management
• Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience with process engineering and requirements gathering frameworks
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, ServiceNow, Smartsheet, Atlassian tools
• Ability to leverage technical background in highly-credible leadership to development teams and to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
• Strong knowledge of and skill implementing servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels, including the executive level
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Our recent Hackathon brought our colleagues from all departments and regions together to create & innovate.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enter your details and we will notify you when new roles that might be a fit are posted!