About the Job
The Manager, Real World Data Solutions - Customer Success leads through influence a talented cross-functional team of subject matter experts to unlock the value of FMI’s Real World Data (RWD) Solutions for users by delivering the knowledge they need to succeed in advancing precision oncology research. FMI’s RWD Solutions, such as the Flatiron Health – Foundation Medicine Clinico-Genomic Database (CGDB), enable faster, more affordable, and more representative research in the field of precision oncology. This position oversees key knowledge delivery processes, including the development of educational collateral (e.g., product release notes, knowledge-based articles and analytical guidance, user training webinars, certain marketing collateral), the coordination of publication reviews, and the coordination of responses to customer questions about our products (e.g., technical support questions). This position also supports internal teams in creating customer proposals (e.g., cohort counts requests).
• Process & Cross-Functional Team Design, Maintenance and Leadership:
• Lead through influence the continuous improvement of cross-functional teams, including a group of genomics data and technology experts that collectively contribute to the development of collateral, leading customer presentations, and answering various customer inquiries.
• Work with DataID: RWD leadership and peers to maintain clear roles & responsibilities for key processes.
• Define and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure users are receiving the knowledge they need in a timely manner.
• Identify resource allocations needed and take steps to ensure these are met.
• Process Ownership & Execution:
• Take accountability and leadership for the successful delivery of key knowledge delivery and customer success processes
• Quarterly Collateral Refreshes: Work with Franchise Development, Tech and Cancer Genomics Research teams as well as partners (e.g., Flatiron Health) to develop and deliver quarterly release notes, updates to knowledge-based article (e.g., Zendesk) and any other analytical guidance.
• Instructional Design of Presentations and Other User Engagements: Develop and deliver training presentations as well as other opportunities to proactively connect users to the knowledge they need to succeed.
• Publications Coordination: Work with the FMI Publications and Disclosure Committee to ensure internal and customer publications are reviewed by the relevant FMI experts and clear feedback is returned to the authors in a timely manner.
• Customer Support: Work with the FMI Biopharma, key partners (e.g., Flatiron Health) team and others to resolve questions of prospective customers (e.g., cohort counts requests) and with the RWD Solutions Customer Support team to resolve existing customer questions.
• Product Strategy & Research:
• As the owner of the customer experience for RWD Solutions, contribute subject matter expertise and experience in the context of our robust ongoing market research regarding the needs of biopharma and clinical customers with respect to real world data and evidence generation.
• Take on additional product strategy projects as assigned (based on career interests) such as new product or feature conceptualization and launch.
• Take on additional thought leadership research project as assigned (based on career interests).
• Travel locally up to 10% of the time.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or project management, consulting, customer success or customer support in real world data, clinical trials, publications management, account management, or a related field
• Advanced Degree, such as a Master’s in Public Health (MPH), Master’s of Business Administration (MBA), Master’s of Science (MS), or PhD Degree in science and/or technology
• Experience in biopharma or biopharma client-facing roles, including presenting and managing expectations of senior stakeholders
• Prior experience in publications management and/or technical writing, or strong track record of co-authorship of peer-reviewed publications
• Demonstrated history of project leadership across functions and teams including Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Legal and compliance, Business Development and Finance
• Experience working in Jira in an Agile development environment and/or using other project management and collaboration tools
• Strong Microsoft Office experience
• Demonstrated interest in the intersection of genomics, data and associated businesses
• Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
• Commitment to FMI values: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.