About the Job
The Medical Reporting Curator is integrated within a team of scientists to maintain and prepare content in support of Foundation Medicine’s clinical reporting. This position manages projects and participates in scientific and operational development related to content generation to support the creation of a high-quality, personalized diagnostic report for each patient.
• Apply scientific knowledge to improve and advance Foundation Medicine’s clinical oncology knowledgebase.
• Collaborate with other FMI scientists to review and refine existing medical content.
• Organize, refine, and revise report information into concise and comprehensive formats for patient and physician to understand.
• Retrieve database content to prepare reports describing patient test results.
• Support development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Update database content per SOPs.
• Contribute to software development process to support reporting projects.
• Contribute to additional projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry or closely related field
• 2+ years of relevant work experience
• Master’s Degree in Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry or closely related field
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills
• Ability to perform careful work under deadline pressure
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
• Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision
• Understanding of HIPAA and the importance of privacy of patient data
• Passion for FMI’s mission and commitment to reflect FMI’s values: passion, patients, innovation, and collaboration
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.