Full Time | Cambridge | Massachusetts | United States
About the Job
The Manager, Alliance Management provides comprehensive operational and strategic support for FMI’s biopharma alliances. The Manager is responsible for implementing and monitoring the execution of plans for specific programs that are part of FMI’s biopharma collaborations, including companion diagnostic programs and data partnership activities. In this role, the incumbent works collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal and external teams to ensure successful implementation and on-going execution of FMI’s biopharma partnered programs. The incumbent serves as primary point of contact for one or more partnered CDx programs and/or Data partnerships, maintaining alignment between internal and partner teams, and managing communication, escalation of issues, and stakeholder engagement.
• Manage the day-to-day biopharma partner relationship around specific programs, serving as a primary point of contact for cross-functional partner related requests and activities related to such programs.
• Serve as partnership interface for one or more partnered CDx programs, working closely with internal and partner cross-functional teams to ensure program success.
• Ensure progress against executed collaboration agreements; proactively identify and raise issues and provide recommendations for resolutions.
• Align internal stakeholders to drive towards achievement of project goals.
• Partner with stakeholders to ensure effective resourcing to deliver on commitments; escalate matters as needed to ensure delivery against collaboration goals.
• Support Alliance Management team in preparation for audits, internal and external presentations, and partner visits.
• Regularly and proactively consider challenge points and opportunities for acceleration, communicating these to internal and external stakeholders.
• Foster strong relationships with internal and external team members to ensure appropriate follow-up in the execution of objectives and escalate issues as needed.
• Articulate partnership vision; understand partnership projects in context of industry and program strategy.
• Communicate complex information clearly, setting and reinforcing boundaries externally, in the context of CDx and Data partnerships.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years of experience in the life sciences or biopharmaceutical industry or at a diagnostic academic center
• 2+ years in a business development, project management, or alliance management function
• Advanced Degree in a scientific discipline
• 5+ years in a business development, project management or alliance management function
• Ability to navigate and communicate across organizations with different cultures & priorities
• Exceptional listening and speaking skills
• High level of attention to detail and nuance
• Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams in the planning and execution of collaborative projects
• Impeccable judgment and the ability to work independently
• Demonstrated history of proactivity, taking initiative, and driving to results
• Strong organizational skills in order to maintain a high level of productivity, innovation, and setting priorities in order to complete assignments in a timely manner
• Understanding of HIPAA and the importance of patient data privacy
• Passion for contributing to a transformation in cancer care – strong drive, sense of initiative and commitment to mission
• Commitment to reflect FMI’s values: passion, patients, innovation, and collaboration
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.