About the Job
The Manager, Alliance Management - Partnership Development provides comprehensive operational and strategic support for FMI’s biopharma alliances. The Manager is responsible for implementing and monitoring the execution of plans for specific programs that are part of FMI’s biopharma collaborations, including companion diagnostic programs and data partnership activities. In this role, the incumbent works collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal and external teams to ensure successful implementation and on-going execution of FMI’s biopharma partnered programs. The incumbent serves as primary point of contact for one or more partnered CDx programs and/or Data partnerships, maintaining alignment between internal and partner teams, and managing communication, escalation of issues, and stakeholder engagement.
• Implements and monitors the execution of plans for specific programs that are part of FMI’s biopharma collaborations, including companion diagnostic programs and data partnership activities.
• Serves as primary point of contact for one or more partnered CDx programs and/or data partnerships, maintaining alignment between internal and partner teams, and managing communication, escalation of issues, and stakeholder engagement.
• Builds plans for discrete projects within partnership.
• Monitors progress against executed collaboration agreements; proactively identifies and raises issues and provides recommendations for resolutions.
• Articulates partnership vision; understands partnership projects in context of industry and program strategy.
• Supports Strategic Partnership Leader in account plan development and refinement.
• Other projects as periodically assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline
• 4+ years of experience in the life sciences or biopharmaceutical industry or at a diagnostic academic center
• 2+ years in a business development, project management, or alliance management function
• Advanced Degree in a scientific discipline
• 5+ years in a business development, project management or alliance management function
• Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams in the planning and execution of collaborative projects
• Demonstrated history of being proactive, taking initiative, and driving to results
• Demonstrated ability to navigate and communicate across organizations with different cultures & priorities
• Strong knowledge and credibility in the oncology market
• Exceptional listening and speaking skills
• Strong organizational skills in order to maintain a high level of productivity, innovation, and setting priorities in order to complete assignments in a timely manner
• High level of attention to detail and nuance
• Impeccable judgment and the ability to work independently
• Passion for contributing to a transformation in cancer care – strong drive, sense of initiative and commitment to mission
• Understanding of HIPAA and the importance of patient data privacy
• Commitment to reflect FMI’s values: passion, patients, innovation, and collaboration
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.