Full Time | Cambridge | Massachusetts | United States
About the Job
The Operational Effectiveness Training Specialist supports the Product & Capabilities Training (P&CT) team in a hybrid role that assists with skill development associated with proficient use of various business management analytical platforms (i.e. PowerBI, Order Tracker, etc.) and other operational systems/processes (e.g PRC submissions) used by the external customer-facing teams to manage territory business. This individual uses their analytical skills to evaluate field capabilities on a continual basis to inform training of potential needs, and thus, keeps the P&CT team connected to various stakeholders in the creation and execution of those solutions and strategies, enhancing skills that help drive performance. This role also centers around the coordination of the P&CT team, their classes, and the management of their assets. This position is based in Cambridge, MA, and may also work remotely a portion of the time.
• Technology Training Specialist (40%)
· Develop, execute, and assess New Hire (Phase 1 and 2) Training for the various field-based technology platforms and territory management tools.
· Partner with the broader SIA&E team (particularly Sales Analytics and Field Support Team) to continuously identify best practices and brainstorm solutions to guide training and onboarding of field teams as it pertains to both sales analytics and field support services.
· Work with field leaders to identify gaps and create training solutions, that are time- and cost-effective, to enable higher competencies where needed.
· Develop and facilitate (or manage vendors to do so) webinars, live training workshops, and other training modalities to consistently build the territory management capabilities of the field teams, as needed.
• Training Team Coordination (60%)
· Act as a key liaison between Commercial and BioPharma team leaders and the P&CT team to organize and manage the Master Training Calendar.
· Coordinate and plan all P&CT training events, including:
· Field Capabilities – Home Study, Phase 1, Phase 2, and POA/NSM.
· Commercial Capabilities – include BioPharma internal teams as needed.
· Organize the logistics for the New Hire Phase 1 Onboarding Process & Phase 2 Advanced Training Platform(s).
· Prepare communications for new hires regarding orientation and assignments, P&CT team members regarding upcoming classes and courses, as well as schedules and details of the department (including messages to leadership).
· Develop and manage training collateral in a repository that can be accessed by joint stakeholders.
· Assist in the coordination and management of the new hire’s initial experience with FMI Commercial.
· Coordinate with key stakeholders [HR [talent acquisition, benefits), IT [Enterprise IT, Mobility, Hardware), Ethics & Compliance, and other business partners] for presentations, updates and scheduling.
· Connect with internal stakeholders and liaise with vendors regarding instruction and scheduling of workshops.
· Ensure training assets and share drive contents are compliant.
· Assist as needed with the PRC submission and review process.
· Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure documentation is complete following onboarding (IC Plan Signature, Training Completion Certificate, etc).
· Compile and collate training-related (product/disease ontology knowledge, sales/territory management skills) needs assessments on a regular basis and create a communication system therein for field leadership.
· Includes moderate field travel for sales meetings and sales team observational analysis.
· Work with Director of Training to maintain and manage a tracking system of core Commercial Trainings by employee and performance evaluation based on approved competencies.
· Manage training assessments and regularly report on data trends.
• Other projects as periodically assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years of experience in team coordination, project management, and/or training creation and facilitation.
• 3+ years of experience with technology tracking systems such as CRM/data analytics.
• Experience associated with learning and development, human resources, or organizational development.
• High comfort level with Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point Experience with Cornerstone and Oracle Human Capital Management.
• Previous experience in a customer service focused role.
• Demonstrated ability to work well within a team to meet targeted deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to create and maintain standard work procedures.
• Outstanding organization and coordination skills.
• Excellent collaboration and influence skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Eagerness to expand knowledge in Training & Development and the Commercial Space.
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data.
• Commitment to FMI values: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.