About Foundation Medicine
Foundation Medicine, Inc. (FMI) began with an idea—to simplify the complex nature of cancer genomics, bringing cutting-edge science and technology to everyday cancer care. Our approach generates insights that help doctors match patients to more treatment options and helps accelerate the development of new therapies. Foundation Medicine is the culmination of talented people coming together to realize an important vision, and the work we do every day impacts real lives.
About the Job
The Payer Market Access Specialist (PMAS) is an entry-level role on the Payer Market Access (PMA) Team. The person in this role partners with others on the PMA team to deliver assigned communications tactics intended to advance company objectives, products, and services to payer stakeholders. Tactics may include presentations, email-campaign collateral, messaging, advertisements, internal training tools, and others as identified. Under direction, this individual helps identify and anticipate project needs and collaborates with internal design resources or external agencies to bring projects to completion. The PMAS serves as a payer team lead for the internal FMI Promotional Review Committee (PRC) process to ensure payer team materials meet all legal and regulatory requirements and adheres to brand standards. The PMAS helps implement communication processes and tools designed to maximize operational efficiencies and deliver Foundation Medicine value proposition to intended clients.
• Drive tactical execution and implementation of assigned payer market access activities.
• Develop and maintain project plans for each tactic assignment.
• Execute payer market access tactics utilizing multiple communications platforms (print, events, social, email, etc.).
• Partner with internal design or external agency partners to create print and/or digital communications materials as directed by manager.
• Manage Promotional Review Committee (PRC) process for various payer-facing and internal team training materials.
• Other projects as periodically assigned.
• Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• 1+ years of marketing communications or downstream marketing experience, which could include time spent in an internship
• Familiarity with PowerPoint®, design software and publishing tools
• Experience preferably in a healthcare, regulated environment, biotechnology, or medical device marketing or a major or minor in a scientific or health-related discipline
• Commitment to FMI’s values: passion, patients, collaboration, and innovation
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.