About the Job
The People Operations Analyst maintains the day-to-day functionality of human resources information systems in-use at FMI and ensures efficient accessibility to employee data and people analytics including data integrity through governance and auditing.
• Provide Tier 1 and 2 support for HRIS, troubleshooting and providing root cause analysis
· Maintain data and transact data field changes in system such as department, job, grade, work location, etc
· Manage all org chart generation process
• Research and resolve HRIS-related issues, unexpected results, system and process flaws.
· Assist with regression testing for system upgrades by executing common transactions in our test environment, identifying errors for fix and making recommendations using existing technologies
• Perform scheduled activities, including report generation
· Ensure highest level of data integrity.
• Identify opportunities for automation, validation and self-service to improve efficiency of HR system processes.
• Perform user acceptance testing for enhancements and upgrades.
• Develop and maintain user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
• Train end users and new users on new processes and functionality.
• Complete data entry into the HRIS system
• Generate, audit and distribute updated org charts and other reports on a regular basis
• Evaluate inbound requests (via email, Slack, and other channels) for HR data to determine validity
• Develop a working knowledge of the full inventory of HR reports in order to select the most appropriate version to generate and distribute data on a need-to-know basis
• Serve as the point of contact for HR data in support of ongoing external and internal audits
• Collaborate with People Analytics to ensure accuracy and support data governance within Oracle HCM
• Maintain confidentiality of company and employee data
• Other duties and functional support as periodically assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 2 years experience in an HR Operations or HRIS role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Oracle experience
• Experience in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization where priorities and focuses are constantly shifting to keep pace with the business
• Ability to pitch in where needed
• Truly excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience working in multi-state and global organizations
• Ability to dig in into the data with a critical eye and excellent attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of human resources processes; including but not limited to compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, talent/performance management
• Strong collaboration skillset including excellent communication skills and demonstrated history of strong cross-team and cross-functional collaboration efforts
• Ability to perform careful, detail-oriented work under deadline pressure
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is it pertains to employee data and other sensitive data
• Able to reflect FMI’s values: collaboration, patients, innovation, passion
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.