About the Job
The Sales Specialists is a field-based role with direct customer engagement and plays a variety of roles based on the brand or customer needs to help grow our portfolio. The primary duty is to support corporate account reps with 1:1 HCP selling and pull through at network satellites.
• Act as sales representative for customers through in-person, virtual, or telephone details.
• Work with corporate accounts team to pull through education and engagement with individual stakeholders within an account.
• Expand relationships with new and existing customers through targeted selling efforts and prospecting.
• Conduct account research and analytics using available tools to identify potential new business opportunities (Salesforce.com, Power BI, Definitive, Hospital Compare, etc.).
• In collaboration with team members, develop and execute on a sales plan that includes the achievement of assigned goals.
• Outbound calling to current and prospective customers to build sales funnel and close new business.
• Schedule on-site meeting and product demonstrations for members of the field sales team.
• Educate on product attributes & specifications to relevant customers to drive CGP utilization and portfolio growth.
• Interact with key stakeholders – corporate HCPs and satellites accounts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent FMI (Foundation Medicine) experience
• Lives within 50 miles of defined geography
• Demonstrated track record of process management, analytical and prospecting skills, selling and communication skills, excellence in virtual engagement and relationship management
• Maintaining key relationships with HCPs, sales performance
• Preferred experience successfully selling oncology-based tests and services in the pathology or oncology clinical communities
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
• Commitment to FMI values: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enter your details and we will notify you when new roles that might be a fit are posted!