About the Job
The Sr. Manager of Business Continuity is responsible for the Business Continuity Program all US-FMI locations. This person is a key member of the Facility Risk Management department and a vital member of the Facility Operations Team. This position, upon hire will become an active member of the COVID Response Team. This position involves an on-call rotation to provide response for all emergency and business continuity issues.
• Responsible for overseeing the business continuity program, crisis management team and disaster planning.
• Present Business Continuity training and program enhancements with site leadership at all US locations.
• Responsible for staffing business continuity committees and sub-committees; contribute ideas and manage activities.
• Support internal and external audits of business continuity program related trainings, issues and remediation activities.
• Provide expertise and support to management and business functional areas, as requested, when a business disruption occurs.
• Coordinate development of business unit schedules for annual business continuity documentation maintenance and update, exercises, and independent review and validation.
• Conduct risk assessments and audits to identify business continuity risks (internal/external), the assessment of their likelihood, as well as potential impacts and risk mitigation plans.
• Develop quarterly tabletop exercises and annual trainings and awareness for all department heads and site leadership.
• Cultivate relationships with Law Enforcement, Fire Departments, Government Agencies and Security Professionals to manifest mutual concern for security and emergency preparedness.
• Manage the Crisis Management Team and Business Continuity Program.
• Review and update all documentation annually and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Travel internationally up to 30% of the time.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 10+ years of experience in Corporate Security, Risk Management, or Business Continuity roles
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience in direct management of a team
• Experience navigating high-stress and high-impact emergency management and response across multiple high-risk countries
• Experience in managing threat assessments, including risks, impact and mitigation of data/IT breaches and terrorist attacks
• Experience working with local, national and international enforcement agencies
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including consulting, team building and collaboration.
• Strong organizational and time management skills to balance working on multiple projects
• Ability to be independently motivated, detail oriented and good problem-solving ability
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
• Commitment to FMI values: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.