Curious how you can help? Good. Curiosity is our most important requirement.
About the Job
The Senior Principal Cloud Security Architect serves as an architectural leader for growth and continuous improvement of FMI’s security program. The incumbent is responsible for managing all architectural needs pertinent to the program, its team, platform, and associated assets. The position designs, implements, and maintains a variety of security tools and software that is cloud-native, resilient, secure, and highly scaleable, performs technical security analysis of IT solutions, and drives major strategy architectural initiatives.
• Partner with designated Technology teams to ensure new IT systems are designed, configured, and implemented in a secure manner.
• Lead technical discussions in various engineering teams and communicate basic architectural designs to the engineering teams.
• Document security configurations, procedures, changes, use and test cases.
• Lead major strategic architectural initiatives pertinent to cloud security.
• Assist designated Technology teams with IT asset security by updating and enforcing secure baseline configurations for various system types, including but not limited to laptops, servers, and cloud-based instances.
• Document approved baseline configurations, technical decisions, and product designs.
• Lead the implementation of software frameworks for FMI, including but not limited to:
· toolsets; and,
· standards for compliance and security.
• Work with Technology teams to ensure implementation of procedures for vulnerability management of internal systems.
• Assist Technology teams with Cloud technology projects to ensure secure configuration, implementation, and monitoring of systems within FMI’s Amazon Web Services and Azure environments.
• Define architectural strategies and components that support security and regulatory compliance.
• Implement, maintain, and support in-house security tools and fine tune deployments to take advantage of functionality not yet fully utilized.
• Present solutions in cross-functional team meetings.
• Lead research and Proof of Concepts in collaboration with various FMI teams.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in software engineering, development, architecture, or a related technology discipline, 5+ years of which includes support for security-related technology projects
• Advanced Degree (Master’s+) in information security, information systems, or a related technology discipline
• 15+ years of progressively responsible experience in information technology, a majority of which includes support for security-related technology projects
• Security certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, GSEC, or equivalent
• Hands-on experience with all of the following:
· Implementing technical security requirements
· Cloud security, network security, firewalls, proxies, VPNs, DNS, PKI
· Operating systems Linux, Mac, and Windows
· MDM, PAM, and Centralized Log Correlation tools
· Collaborating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• History of meeting deliverable timetables and deadlines
• Knowledge of:
· Current and emerging security and information technology standards and practices.
· Cloud-based Single Sign-On (SSO) technologies and related standards such as OAUTH 2.0 and SAML.
• Familiarity with security compliance regimes, including ISO 27001, SSAE SOC 2, CIS, NIST, etc.
• Strong leadership skillset, experience with leading team initiatives and/or leading teams themselves
• Understanding of CCPA, HITRUST, HIPAA, other regulations pertinent to data security, and the importance of patient data privacy
• Agreement to maintain confidentiality as it pertains to company data and proprietary information
• Commitment to reflect FMI’s values: Passion, Patients, Innovation, and Collaboration
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Our recent Hackathon brought our colleagues from all departments and regions together to create & innovate.