Curious how you can help? Good. Curiosity is our most important requirement.
About the Job
The Senior Product Manager is a key product leader within the Order to Cash value stream and is focused on building out technology to enable the biopharma business. This position manages a wide variety of business stakeholders including business development, clinical program leads, clinical trial management, operations teams, customer portals, reporting and integrations. Working with these stakeholders, and technology value streams, the Senior Product Manager is responsible for creating and executing a clear and decisive product strategy to support this part of the Foundation Medicine business.
• Product Strategy:
• Research and Evaluation:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering or a related field
• 7+ years of experience working in software product or project management
• 3+ years of work experience in product management or application development of scientific software and/or data products, particularly involving databases, dashboards, and/or automation frameworks in a genomics, health or medical environment
• Experience working with the pharma/biopharma industries in drug development and clinical trials space
• Experience developing technology to support the operations around order processing and fulfillment
• Experience with software development lifecycle processes and agile-scrum philosophies
• Experience working with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and Veeva CTMS
• Demonstrated history of inspiring and collaborating across cross-functional teams and leading teams to deliver by exerting influence (not authority)
• Demonstrated history of successfully managing multiple concurrent initiatives and maintaining one’s own workflow
• Demonstrated track record of conceiving, delivering, and growing data products, ideally pharma-facing product solutions, from concept to commercialization
• Strong interpersonal skills that include verbal and written communication, collaboration, and cross-functional problem solving
• Delivery-focused mentality and proven track record of bringing large, complex and highly visible products to market
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
• Commitment to FMI values: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion
Foundation Medicine, Inc. (FMI) began with an idea—to simplify the complex nature of cancer genomics, bringing cutting-edge science and technology to everyday cancer care. Our approach generates insights that help doctors match patients to more treatment options and helps accelerate the development of new therapies. Foundation Medicine is the culmination of talented people coming together to realize an important vision, and the work we do every day impacts real lives.
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Our second annual Hackathon took place virtually this year, providing our employees with the opportunity to pause their daily jobs and creatively problem solve with people from across the company.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enter your details and we will notify you when new roles that might be a fit are posted!