About the Job
The Senior Manager, Field Operations plays an important role in ensuring that our field teams have the tools, resources, and technology they need to successfully execute their roles and ultimately help FMI achieve its mission of transforming cancer care. The Field Operations team is focused on field automation and enablement tools/technology, master data management and data stewardship of commercial data, incentive compensation plan administration and operations, field reporting and field operational support. This individual contributor partners closely with other members of the Field Operations Team, with the Strategic Insights, Analytics & Enablement Team as well as stake holders within the Field and Marketing Teams, IT and beyond.
• Field Technology
· Acts as the business expert for the field and internal commercial teams for various Sales Force Automation & Enablement tools (CRM, Field Reporting Platforms, etc.) and related data.
· Acts as a single point of contact for field teams to strategically understand current unmet needs as it relates to SFA and Enablement tools.
· Partners with Strategic Insights & Analytics and IT to develop tools, dashboards, reports, and technology solutions that capture key performance metrics that enable the field teams to be more effective in their roles.
· Partners with IT and other internal teams to manage all aspects of users’ security and licenses within the various enablement platforms.
· Works to ensures that all field enablement and automation platforms adhere to FMI’s compliance policies.
• Data Management & Reporting
· Partner effectively with other Data Steward and Data Governance leads across the company to ensure data integrity and a strategic data vision.
· Identify and implement improvements to customer master data quality; identify variances and issues with data integrity to ensure proper and compliant data organization.
· Partner with marketing, field teams and Strategic Insights & Analytics to develops data reporting tools, templates and dashboards for field teams and biopharma partners.
• Field Incentive Compensation Administration
· Administration of all IC plans as well as the field awards and recognition program.
· Partner with legal and HR to ensure that proper documentation for field employees is captured and on file.
· Monitor any deviations from the quarterly IC budget and support leadership decision making on plan deviations.
· Run monthly, quarterly, and annual IC reports and partner with finance and payroll for execution.
· Create processes and tools to ensure compliant and accurate documentation and execution.
· Provide thought partnership to field leadership and Strategic Insights & Analytics in the development of field incentive compensation plans and contests.
• Field Operations Support
· Partner with the Field Support Team as necessary to ensure that field teams receive the operational support they need to be successful in the field.
· Partner with finance regarding the car allowance program for field employees.
• Field Force Structure & Alignment
· Develop processes to track and maintain changes to field territory alignments in various SFA and enablement systems.
· Ensure that accurate and up-to-date territory maps are accessible to key internal partners.
· Contribute to sales force size, structure, and resource allocation discussions.
• Travel up internationally/domestically up to 15% of the time.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of relevant experience with CRM systems or within a commercial or field operations function within the pharma, biotech, or diagnostics industry (including in a consulting or supplier role)
• Master’s Degree or MBA
• Experience in Oncology or Diagnostics
• 3-5 years of experience working on Salesforce.com, Veeva, Dynamics, and/or comparable CRM and CRM tools; CRM administrator
• Advanced organizational and computer skills (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Experience in supporting CRM build outs across business functions
• Familiarity with database architecture and back-end of commercial systems
• Demonstrated initiative to identify problems, issues, and symptoms within the assigned area of responsibility
• Demonstrated ability to apply basic consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, and translation of solutions to business value
• Ability to use time effectively and prioritize, as well as, manage multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and cross functionally as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to lead projects effectively with multiple departments/stakeholders in a healthcare company such as, but not limited to, multiple field teams, marketing, marketing operations, field operations, IT, business operations, and compliance/legal
• Strong budget management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a solid process orientation
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
• Commitment to FMI values: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.