You will need to meet the following requirements for the position:
• You have a bachelor's degree (preferably with a scientific background)
• Alternatively, you have are a medical assistant (MFA), MTA, BTA or comparable with several years of practical experience in the biotechnological or routine diagnostics area
• You already have leadership experience as an "Inspiring Leader" who knows how to take along and motivate the employees of his organization
• You communicate openly and clearly, work in a structured and solution-oriented manner
• You are a reliable and responsible person, and you work carefully and precisely in a result and quality-oriented manner even under great time pressure
• You have excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
• You lead the accessioning team, carry out performance reviews and ensure that company goals are achieved
• Coordinating the tasks of the Accessioning Team, including assigning and managing roles and meeting schedules and deadlines
• Oversee the administration and updating of Standard Operating Instructions (SOPs)
• Cross-site and cross-functional collaboration to ensure compliance with the highest quality standards
• Full responsibility for the management of patient samples
• Documentation, initiation and investigation of process deviations
• Participation in biohazard, chemical, safety and other educational programs
• An exciting task in a young, dynamic and international team
• Insights into different areas of work at Foundation Medicine
• You will gain experience in an internationally oriented tumor diagnostics company
We are looking forward to your application!
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.
Foundation Medicines European subsidiary is located within the Roche Campus in Penzberg, Germany, just a couple of miles south of Munich. Roche Penzberg is one of Europe’s largest biotechnology centers, employing around 6,200 people from over 50 nations.
In addition to laboratory operations, the site functions as hub for internal collaborations and partnerships. The central location in Europe and within the Penzberg campus allow for a strong synergy between Foundation Medicine, various national and international partners and Roche.
The Foundation Medicine team in Penzberg consists of several groups, such as Laboratory Operations, Client Services & Accessioning, Computational Biology, Quality Assurance, Automation Engineering, Project management, Finance and IT. Many of the Roche amenities on campus can also be used by Foundation Medicine employees, such as the gym, canteen, and bus services.
Learn more about our German location from our Project Manager, Barbara.
Enter your details and we will notify you when new roles that might be a fit are posted!