Every patient sample is a story.
That's why our Lab Ops team is focused on providing physicians with comprehensive genomic information about each person's cancer. Information that's as unique as the patients are. The insights discovered in our labs may help change their story.
About the Job- can be located in Cambridge, MA or Morrisville, NC (RTP)
The Command Center Supervisor within the Call Center will partner with Call Center Leadership to ensure optimal coverage daily. This position is responsible for ensuring there is adequate inbound coverage based on availability of staff. Additionally, this Lead is responsible for reporting call center performance, analyzing data to identify trends and identify efficiencies while ensuring optimal customer experience. This position is also responsible for strategy execution regarding staffing, peak volume workflows, and will closely work with key stakeholders to develop tools and cross functional initiatives in support of the call center strategy.
• Be accountable for all the steps involved in intra-day management of forecasted volume/staffing.
• Create and update call center schedule to ensure staffing needs are met.
• Proactively react to service delivery issues using call allocation, routing changes, and/or staffing changes.
• Develop business monitoring reports and dashboards to ensure transparency across many points of impact.
• Work across multiple workstreams to understand current business needs and possible emerging issues to build data solutions that provide actionable insights.
• Drive automation and efficiency of processes both data-driven and operational.
• Analyze report data and summarize in reports to management along with recommendations for improvements.
• Analyze trends and make recommendations in relation to call volume, shrinkage, attendance, and attrition.
• Perform root-cause analysis to identify knowledge gaps.
• Translate and utilize forecasted staffing plans to create weekly action plans to achieve service center goals.
• Monitor and assess CSA performance against set criteria and in support of established goals.
• Design evaluation programs including performance scorecards for call center agents.
• Provide management with capacity recommendations and statistics for new initiatives.
• Support continuous improvement to achieve operational excellence including but not limited to recommendations to improve processes, procedures, and tool usage.
• Serve as a supportive link for the Client Experience leadership team.
• Travel up to 15% of the year to attend meetings and meet with stakeholders.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years of experience in Contact Center Operations
• 3+ years of data experience
• 1+ years of experience in a lead or Supervisory role
• 5+ years of experience in Contact Center Operations in a healthcare, insurance or biotech setting
• Advanced skillset in Microsoft Suite, including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PowerBI, and CRM systems
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Ability to design and develop user friendly, impact driven reports, dashboards, scorecards, etc.
• Ability to partner and network across multiple business roles and functions
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate timelines effectively
• Strong interpersonal skills that include excellent written and oral communication
• Strong writing and analytical skills
• Strong growth mindset with the desire to learn and share knowledge and learnings
• Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to identify and communicate effective solutions
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of patient privacy and data regulations
• Commitment to reflect FMI’s values: passion, patients, innovation, and collaboration
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enter your details and we will notify you when new roles that might be a fit are posted!