Every patient sample is a story.
That's why our Lab Ops team is focused on providing physicians with comprehensive genomic information about each person's cancer. Information that's as unique as the patients are. The insights discovered in our labs may help change their story.
About the Job
The Supervisor, Training, Customer Experience, and Client Services focuses on content and training initiatives of Customer Experience and Client Services. This position is responsible for understanding Customer Experience and Client Services training needs and working across multiple departments to meet end goals. This individual uses their analytical skills to evaluate client experience capabilities on a continual basis to inform the training of potential needs, and thus, keeps the Client Services department connected to various stakeholders in the creation and execution of those solutions and strategies, enhancing skills that help drive performance. This includes, but is not limited to, developing content, scheduling, and facilitating training, working in a Learning Management System, and standardizing processes across Customer Experience and Client Services.
• Design and deliver training programs for Customer Experience Executives, Customer Experience Specialists, Department Leadership, and Client Services Associates.
• Continually identify best practices and brainstorm solutions to guide training and onboarding
• Work with leadership to identify gaps and create training solutions that are time and cost effective, to enable higher competencies where needed.
• Support the administration of the training via Brainshark, Cornerstone, SharePoint, and Training outlook.
• Manage content development and delivery for Customer Experience and Client Services.
• Schedule and facilitate Customer Experience and Client Services training including the management of training calendar and coordination of subject matter expert trainers.
• Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and/or cross-functional teams for content development.
• Support training projects and initiatives across Customer Experience and Client Services.
• Assess the effectiveness of training curriculum and recommend changes or enhancements through continuous improvement initiatives.
• Develop and maintain competency assessments, including quality assessment of training personnel.
• Be responsible for training records/logs and standardization of training procedures and associated documents.
• Be responsible for personnel files for Customer Experience and Client Services in collaboration with QA.
• Support quality feedback loop with key stakeholders.
• Support onboarding process for new hires.
• As needed, train or observe personnel in Customer Experience and Client Services.
• As needed, support cross-departmental training requests.
• Maintain availability to work flexible hours as needed including some weekends, holidays and nights.
• Travel domestically up to 20% of the time.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience
• 4+ years of experience designing, implementing, and managing training programs
• 4+ years biotech, healthcare, or pharma
• Certification in training programs or adult learning
• Knowledge and experience with application of adult learning methods and strategies and technique
• Experience in delivering training through electronic administration, visual, writing and on the job in-person training
• Experience performing work that requires decision making and the consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion
• Proficiency with Brainshark and Cornerstone
• Proficiency with MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and practical knowledge and application of basic Learning Management System platform
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Demonstrated ability to learn new tasks in appropriate timeframe
• Ability to manage group dynamics and behaviors in a learning environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Willingness to bring creative problem-solving skills to challenges along the way
• Excellent oral and written interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
• Commitment to FMI values: patients, innovation, collaboration, and passion
Please be aware that Foundation Medicine mandates COVID-19 vaccination of all employees regardless of work location. Accommodations may be made in accordance with applicable law.
Foundation Medicine, Inc. (FMI) began with an idea—to simplify the complex nature of cancer genomics, bringing cutting-edge science and technology to everyday cancer care. Our approach generates insights that help doctors match patients to more treatment options and helps accelerate the development of new therapies. Foundation Medicine is the culmination of talented people coming together to realize an important vision, and the work we do every day impacts real lives.
Confidence, or the belief that we need to check every box before applying for a job, can sometimes hold us back from going after a role that inspires us. At Foundation Medicine there's no such thing as the 'perfect' applicant, and our company is a place where every employee can make an impact and continue to grow whatever background they may have or path they may have taken. So, as long as you meet the basic qualifications for a role, please apply if you see a position that would make you excited to come into Foundation Medicine every day and help us transform cancer care.
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.
Foundation Medicine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also FMI’s EEO Statement and EEO is the Law and Supplement. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. (EOE/AAP Employer)
To all recruitment agencies: Foundation Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Foundation Medicine employees or any other organization location. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enter your details and we will notify you when new roles that might be a fit are posted!