About the Job
The Intern, Videography works with the Creative Team to develop and execute creative content with a focus on design, branding, and messaging. The Intern is responsible for brainstorming, audio mixing, color correction, remote shooting, animating, and editing. Some examples of potential projects are interview style recruiting videos, animated social posts, and scripted educational resources. The Creative Team at FMI functions as an in-house agency and is responsible for helping internal clients optimize their message and deliver it to their audience. The Intern interacts and collaborates with key stakeholders across many different departments.
The FMI Internship Program is offered to students currently registered in a degree program. It is a 10-12 week summer commitment, Full Time, 40 hours/week. Interns will gain a greater understanding of FMI through challenging project based work, Lunch & Learns with company executives, and the chance to connect with all employees by attending many other company-wide events.
This team is currently working remotely, but when working in office is based in Cambridge, MA.
Foundation Medicine is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
• Develop and produce creative content including:
· Assistant Editing;
· Footage Organization;
· Animating Motion Graphics;
· Color Correction;
· Audio Editing;
· Teleprompter Operation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Rising senior enrolled in an accredited degree program pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Film, Media Arts or a related field
• Experience with Adobe Premiere
• Portfolio showing recent work
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
• Capability to navigate challenges with flexibility
• Strong design eye and excellent attention to detail
• Dedication to develop collaborative working relationships with internal teams and external resources
• Strong interest and affinity for brand building and storytelling
• Strong listening and communication skills and effective collaboration skills
• Strong work ethic and tenacity
• Highly motivated
• Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data• Commitment to reflect FMI’s values: Patients, Passion, Innovation and Collaboration
Internal applicants, please use your FMI email address.
Thank you for sending this job to your friend.
Foundation Medicine’s commitment to bringing positive learning experiences to students through our Internship Program has not changed in light of Covid-19 restrictions. We have moved our 2021 program to be a virtual one, and are continuing to provide meaningful work to university students. If selected to participate in our virtual Internship Program, you will be given challenging work, robust networking opportunities, and many ways to experience Foundation Medicine’s culture. While we anxiously await the time when we are all able to be together again, we will not let this slow us down. At Foundation Medicine, we are driven to bring our best to patients every day and we look forward to working with the brightest minds.